For purposes of this policy, “dangerous weapons” is defined in 威斯康星州consin 统计utes, as amended 不时地. 危险武器的例子包括:所有枪支，压缩气体 操作武器和第941条中定义的电动武器.威斯康星州法令第295条 billy clubs, bows of legal hunting strength, explosives, metallic knuckles or any substance which would be put to the same use with the same or similar effect as metallic knuckles; a nunchaku or any similar weapon consisting of two sticks of wood, plastic or metal, connected at one end by a length of rope, chain, wire or leather; a cestus or similar material weighted with metal or other substance and worn on the hand; a shuriken or any similar pointed star like object intended to injure a person when thrown; a chain having weighted ends; any switchblade knife; any knife with a blade longer than three inches; baton of any type; explosive devices of any type; any “相似”的仪器或武器(即.e., "BB gun," pellet gun); oleoresin capsicum spray (pepper spray); or any other device which, in the manner it is used or intended to be used is calculated or 可能造成身体伤害或死亡的.
The use, placement, concealment, creation, manufacture, transportation, or possession of dangerous weapons in FVTC buildings (owned or leased), FVTC owned vehicles, all FVTC leased or owned properties, or at an FVTC sponsored 事件，定义在第. 943.13(1e)(h), 威斯康星州. 统计数据. held on public or private property off campus which is posted is strictly prohibited, 除非今后明确允许或法律允许. Any legal weapons maintained or possessed in a vehicle must be unloaded (except for handguns) 藏在一辆上锁的车里.
在某一地区合法持有武器的人 not prohibited is responsible for complying with all applicable local, 状态, and federal statutes, 规章制度.
学院禁止携带非法武器. 任何被国家禁止或 federal law or court order from possessing firearms is prohibited from possessing firearms on all 大学房地产.
FVTC students and employees shall not use, place, transport or possess dangerous weapons in FVTC buildings or while acting as an employee of FVTC, or while attending a FVTC sponsored 事件，定义在第. 943.13 (1 e) (h),威斯康星州. 统计数据. 员工和学生也必须遵守 policy developed by any employer or property owner at any alternative site visited for college 商务或教学. 政策科:卫生 & 安全 政策标题:武器 2 / 2页
FVTC recognizes certain exceptions to the foregoing policy as expressly set forth below:
I. Exception for Authorized Peace Officers, On-Duty Military Personnel and Federal Law 执法人员: 危险武器可以合法使用，放置， transported or possessed on FVTC campuses, 理由, facilities, or buildings or at FVTC sponsored functions held on public or private property by an on-or off-duty law local or 状态 威斯康星州consin enforcement officer, a qualified on- or off- duty out of 状态 local or 状态 执法人员的定义在第. 941.23 (2) (b),统计数据.，一个前合格的法律 执行官员的定义在第. 941.23(2)(c)，统计，一名当值成员 military, an on-or-off-duty federal law enforcement officer when authorized or required to do so by his or her direct supervisor or commanding officer and in accordance with 适用的机构规则和政策.
II. 使用例外, 放置, Transportation or Possession of Weapons by Students and Employees in Instructional Programs: 一个危险的武器可能是 used, placed, transported or possessed (“possession”) in campus buildings by any instructor or student in a course when such possession is authorized, in advance, is necessary for training purposes and is consistent with specific program practices and 程序.
B. Possession by the instructor is authorized by the dean of the instructional program 由执行副校长/首席学术官监督.
C. Any firearms so authorized shall be unloaded at all times in FVTC buildings, except when being used for authorized instructional activities on the firing range or (when 与非致命标记弹一起使用)在其他授权区域.
D. Any firearms or compound bows so authorized shall be encased at all times in FVTC buildings except when being used in a classroom demonstration or other authorized 教学活动.
are authorized to create additional safety and security 程序 if deemed necessary
F. All required safety and security 程序 must be observed prior to, during and
A. Employees over the age of 18 of the FVTC 安全服务 工作人员 will be allowed to carry Oleoresin Capsicum Pepper Spray as approved and issued by the Manager of 安全服务. B. 与wi一致. 统计. § 941.26(4)，胡椒喷雾只能在自卫时使用 of security personnel or in the defense of another on FVTC campuses, buildings and 理由. 它也可以用于动物自卫.
1. 皇冠线上买球平台禁止使用枪支和其他武器吗? 是的, the law allows for the college to prohibit weapons inside the buildings. 遵守法律, FVTC has posted signs at the entrances to all of its buildings that it owns and leases.
2. 当我的车辆停在FVTC停车场时，我是否可以在车内存放枪支? 是的, the law allows for storage of legal firearms and weapons by individuals allowed to possess weapons while parked in FVTC parking lots. The firearm must be stored properly in compliance with 状态 transportation laws: all firearms except handguns, 必须卸载并装箱吗. 除了, to deter theft any firearm should be stored out of plain view—such as in the trunk or other closed compartment and your vehicle should be locked.
3. FVTC是否为想取得隐蔽携带许可证的人士开设课程? 是的，刑事司法部门提供课程. 有关更多信息，请联系注册服务.
4. 如果我参加FVTC的特别活动, 我或其他访客可以隐蔽携带枪支吗? 符合我们的总体政策, 在法律允许的最大范围内, FVTC将禁止在特殊场合使用武器. Please check with the College in advance of your arrival to determine whether weapons will be permitted at the event.
5. What should I do if I see someone carrying or possessing a firearm inside a building at 皇冠线上买球平台? 如果此人不是直接威胁，请联系安全服务 920-735-4777. 如果这个人是直接的威胁或不合作，请联系911.
6. What should I do if I see someone with a firearm at a regional center or a location where there is no on-site security? 联系你当地的警察局. 如果这个人是直接的威胁或不合作，请拨打911. 一旦可行，请联系保安处 920-735-4777.